£50K - £65K per annum., London
- Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 / Annum
- Sector: Consultancy Services
- Location: London
My client is a global procurement consultancy based in London. They are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to take responsibility for the IT portfolio for one of their key clients.
This person will lead the whole lifecycle of multiple client cost reduction and change programmes and help shape and deliver the future strategy of the business. As a member of the Senior Management Team you will be expected to ensure that the values and standards of the organisation are at the heart of all client and internal activity. Key responsibilities will include:
- Formulating, leading and managing cross-functional teams to achieve cost reduction targets whilst ensuring supply reliability and satisfying business requirements
- Managing client relationships at CEO / CFO level across a variety of sectors
- Managing and delivering the end-to-end procurement process
- Identifying and implementing business process improvements through process mapping and re-engineering
- Ensuring clients and internal teams use Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) best practice
- Overseeing contract negotiations and supporting developing SLA’s/KPI’s
- Create and deliver client status reports and presentations up to board level
- Create and present proposals for new clients, ensuring the highest quality of work and market insight is delivered
Our client is looking for this person to have demonstrable and significant procurement experience, or relevant consultancy experience. Ideally, they will have managed people in a dynamic matrix management environment, and will have excellent communication skills.
Ideally, this person will have had IT category experience although this is not essential.
If you feel that you match the description of what our client is looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply with your most recent CV!
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.