£35K - £40K per annum., London
- Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 / Annum
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Location: Cambridgeshire
My international pharma client is looking for an experienced E2E Supply Chain Transformation specialist to work across their Global Supply Chain team and implement process, systems, best practice and new thought leadership to help address their double digit growth and increased manufacturing needs.
This is a newly created role as is focused and your remit would be to;
- Identify, initiate and deliver major transformational projects in pursuit of a world class performance for Europe & Rest of World (RoW) excluding the United States Supply Chain activities.
- Create and embed a culture of Operational Excellence throughout all levels of Europe Supply Chain Team.
- Programme management of all Europe Supply Chain projects and performance improvement initiatives.
- Member of European Supply Chain Leadership Team (ESCLT) with joint accountability for performance and delivery of objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need to have in depth and demonstrated experience of;
- Supply Chain benchmarking and improvement.
- Operational Excellence– Lean/Six Sigma practical leadership experience (Green/Black Belt preferred).
- Experience in leading culture change within operational teams.
- Project/Programme management.
- Strategy development and deployment.
As you would be part of the senior leadership team within this role, you will also play and integral part helping this new team develop innovative end-to-end supply chain solutions to support Mundi’s commercial growth.
Please apply online if you feel this would be an interesting move for you or email Katy Wallace on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.